The Freedom Brigade of the American Republic
Joining together, it is WE the people, who will use our combined and united voices and votes to end “Big Brother” governments abuse of our rights and their taxation tyranny.
- We Propose...
- • Reduce government budgets at all levels by 40% over the next 5 years!
- • End all sales and income taxes in favor of a “Fair Share” Property tax!
- • Limit all elected positions to two 4-year terms!
- • Eliminate/phase-out all “social welfare” programs such as Social Security, government Health Insurance, and unemployment insurance!
- • Eliminate all grants, subsidy, and assistance programs such as student loans, fed backed mortgages, farm subsidies, and foreign aid programs!
- • Privatize all public transportation systems!
- • Privatize all limited access roadways, bridges, and tunnels, including construction!
- • Privatize NASA!
- • Strengthen and Enforce environmental protect laws for air, water, and soil!
- • Strengthen such agencies as the FBI, CIA, CDC, and NSA!
JOIN BRIGADE NOW
*Membership only available to residents of the United States, US Territories, the District of Columbia, and the 3 overseas Armed forces listings.
Free Report Reveals...
Voters Guide to Issues that Affect Your Rights and Taxes
The theft of your Rights, your Freedoms, and your Money!
• The false perception that Big Brother governments can fix things!
• Elected officials creating career jobs for themselves!
• Unrealistic expectation that governments should involve themselves in social issues!
UNITED VOICES FOR FREEDOMS
A training program to enhance an individual’s ability to join with
others to end Big Brother’s welfare state and taxation Tyranny.
H. F. Parkhurst, President
An Army veteran, Harry was a successful, international Architectural Interior Designer for 45 years. After retiring, he sought a new outlet for his creative mind. He began to develop his skills as a political science fiction novelist. For 7 years, he was the primary care giver for his wife of 32 years until her passing in May of 2017. After her death he felt he had fulfilled his life’s purpose and thought he would die as well. When he didn’t die, he realized his life’s purpose was yet to be fulfilled.
A patriot, he believes that if Big Brother governments, with all their taxes could fix things, they would have done so by now.
He started the Cranefeather Society. This was followed by the creation of the Freedom Brigade. Their purpose is to change the false perception that Big Brother governments can fix things. The Brigade will gather like-minded individuals to combine their voices and votes to ensure community, state, and federal governments follow the principals of our American Republic Constitution and Bill of Rights.